Hymo Valve System It’s a system conceived to design and realize customized multi-function hydraulic blocks.
The modules are designed to contain both hydraulic and electric drive cartridges 2, 3 and 4-ways in SAE 8, 10 and 12 sizing. This technology allows each individual module to accept hydraulic pressurization in all channels that are in it, when same is not possible in other distribution systems such as Cetop, stackable distributors, etc., with great advantage in optimizing the circuit to be built.
- Modules made with high-strength materials
- Simple and reliable connection between the modules
- Housing for cartridges in accordance with SAE 8, 10 and 12
- Max Flow: up to 15 Gpm (60 l/min)
- Working pressure: up to 5000 psi (35 Mpa)
- Working temperature: from – 30°C to + 200°C
- Port size: 3⁄8 or 1⁄2 gas
This innovative concept makes possible to implement hydraulic systems with a new approach, from the simplest to the most complex, reducing the bulk and components used compared to traditional technologies, ensuring high performance and reliability.
New generation modular multifunction valve, customizable.
Oilcomp, strengthened by its know-how on the realization of hydraulic valves, has developed a wide range of cartridge valves in SAE 8, 10 and 12 cavities designed to be housed in Hymo Valve System modules, electric and hydraulic drive.